M.i.h. Denim Trench (M/L)
- Size M/L
- Overall Pre-Loved Condition: 10/10; like new.
- It remains a dark blue denim, but is designed to fade with wear over time.
- Hidden button front closure and denim belt tie waist (spare button on care tag).
- Front side pockets, located in the perfect, comfortable place (you'd be surprised how many designers get their pocket placement all wrong, with more thought given to aestetic, rather than use and comfort).
- 100% cotton.
- Made in Turkey.
- Care Instructions: Turn insideout and wash separately; hand to dry.
ABOUT M.i.h JEANS BRAND:
"M.i.h." stands for "made in heaven"... what a nice, evocative name for a demin lable. This U.K. high-end contemporary denim lable was founded in 1969 by the current owner's Godfather (the first U.K.-based denim lable). The brand was launched during the seminal rise of London’s youth counter-culture and the global emergence of jeans as the uniform of choice for the young, the hip and the rock ‘n’ roll.
Chloe Lonsdale is now the Chief Creative Officer and owner. She re-launced the London brand in 2006. Chloe grew up surrounded by blue jeans, against the backdrop of her family’s denim businesses. Her parents, Tony and Chekkie, were instrumental in the denim revolution of the 70s, instilling the spirit of denim culture in Chloe from a young age. In the early 70s, Made in Heaven, was the first denim label in Europe to design flares. The first flare was the Marrakesh flare, reflecting the trend for Western travellers to embark on the hippie trail to the east, seeking enlightenment and spirituality.
"Blue Jean King", Tony Lonsdale owned the infamous Jean Machine stores during the 70s, opening his first store on the King’s Road in London, and going on to open over 100 more stores in the UK. Lonsdale was the first Englishman to import flares from California and sell them at his Jean Machine stores.