Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Roses Print, Limited Edition
Regular price Price: $3,445.00
- Condition: 10/10
- Date Code: VI 0069 (Made in France, June, 2009)
- Comes with original dust bag and brand new, interior bag shaper / bag organizer (matching the interior pink textile; a $50 value)
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 6.5” x 11.5” / 8.5” handle drop
- Pink textile lined with interior zip pocket
- Beautiful Vuitton signature vachetta leather is in excellent condition, with a pale patina
- Gold coloured hardware
- This limited edition was available in 2008/2009, when Marc Jacobs was Louis Vuitton’s Creative Director. Jacobs was paying homage to the famous rose designs of New York pop artist, Stephen Sprouse, who had designed a limited edition of graffiti bags for Louis Vuitton in 1999/2000. Sprouse sadly died prematurely of cancer in 2004.
- The two limited edition collections were Louis Vuitton’s most successful collaboration of all time. As such, they remain highly coveted for any Louis Vuitton collector; the rose bags being extremely hard to track down.
- Louis Vuitton’s classic monogram canvas overlaid with day-glow roses.
- Lours Vuitton was the first luxury brand to collaborate with artists on design. This sparked an ongoing industry-wide trend!
- Louis Vuitton created the Neverfull bag, as a larger tote style, able to carry all a modern woman’s essentials. The Neverfull typically comes in Monogram, Damier Azur and Damier Ebène coated canvas. This style went on to become one of Louis Vuitton’s most successful styles, marking a key point in the history of Louis Vuitton.