Hermès Silk Scarf: Coup de Fouet
Regular price Price: $350.00
- Original Retail Price: $485 + taX
- Dimensions: 90cm x 90cm (large square)
- Overall Condition: Extremely Good; two nano spots found up close
- Origin/Care tag intact, with original box.
- Name: Coup de Fouet (Translation: Whiplash)
- Designed by the French illustrator Florence Manlik, setting four stylized horses’ heads against a background of swirling lines. The design was first issued in 2012. Her design is a modern Picassoesque interpretation of past Hermès equestrian themed designs.
- Material: 100% silk
- Made in France