Shipping Terms & Conditions
Online orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday, from 10am to 5pm EST, using Canada Post Expedited Parcel (for Canada and U.S.) and FedEx Priority Parcel for all other countries. You will receive an email confirmation once your package has been shipped.
All rates below are in Canadian dollars (CAD), unless otherwise noted.
Shipping Rates (Flat Rates According to Region / Country):
- $20 flat rate anywhere in Canada.
- Estimated arrival 1-7 business days, based on your location (e.g., Toronto shoppers will receive packages next business day; remote locations can take up to 7 business days for delivery).
- $30 via Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
- Estimated arrival 3 - 8 business days, based on your location and provided no customs delay.
Rest of the World:
- $75* via FedEx Priority Parcel
- Estimated delivery time: 3 - 4 business days, provided no customs delay
* Duties, Taxes and Customes:
- Prices do not include tax. Sales tax will be added where applicable by law for all Canadian orders. Nova Scotia is subject to 15% HST.
- Orders shipped outside of Canada are not subject to any Canadian sales tax.
- Please refer to the customs legislation in your country of residence for more information on additional duties and taxes that may be applicable to your purchase delivery.
- inhErit Inc. is not responsible for any taxes and/or duties that may be applicable to the delivery of your purchased goods.
- If you refuse your package, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as any custom fees or taxes that are incurred in the return process.
- inhErit is not responsible or liable for any customs delays.