Return & Refund Policy
INHERIT is pleased to offer you a full refund on your purchase, for any reason provided:
- We have such faith in the quality of our product, we are delighted to offer to a no hassle, 15 day return policy (i.e. must be within our possession within 15 days from your receipt of item); provided
- Original inhErit price tags intact and that the item is unworn/unused and in the same great, pre-owned condition as when it was originally shipped to you.
- Once you decide you will be returning the item, please let us know and provide us with the tracking number.
- Items being returned should use original packaging, or other such appropriate packaging so as to not cause damage to the item in shipment (e.g., all footwear should be returned in its box).
- You are free to return your item(s) using your "Shipper of Choice". However, iINHERIT does not take any responsibility or liability for possible delay and/or mishandling and/or damage of your item(s) by your Shipper of Choice (e.g., Canada Post XPost, FedEx, UPS), and you acknowledge that such related delay, mishandling and/or damage as a result of your Shipper of Choice may result in your return becoming ineligible for refund, if INHERIT is not in return receipt of item within 15 days of your receipt of item(s). In such case, your dispute for reimbursement should be taken up with your Shipper of Choice.
Once your return is received by INHERIT and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s), as well as notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. A copy of the e-mail providing refund approval must be included in your return packaging.
If your refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, typically within a few days (timing will to some extent depend on your institution and/or method of payment).
Has Your Approved Return Not Yet Been Refunded to Your Account?
- Check your account statement one more time;
- Contact your credit card company (or other method of payment), as it may take some time before your transaction company posts the refund to your account for you to see online.
- If you’ve done all the above, and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will investigate the status of your refund immediately and get back to you as soon as reasonably possible.
All sale items are FINAL SALE. No refunds, exchange or store credit.
If the item was marked as a "gift" when purchased and shipped directly to you, it will not be eligible for refund. However, provided it meets the requirements in the Refund & Returns Policy outlined above, a gift card for the full amount of the store credit will be delivered by mail.
INHERIT Returns, 119 Lisgar Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6J 3G4, Canada (+1.416.454.2039)
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Original shipping costs and any taxes and/or duties paid on your end upon original receipt of goods are non-refundable. To enquire about a refund on taxes and duties paid at your end upon initial receipt of goods, please contact your local customs authorities. If you receive a refund, the initial shipping cost amount will be deducted from your refund total.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $100 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not able to guarantee that we will receive your returned item.